Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yst went to lavender thai disco, bq thn oasis with bf and co as its one of his friend birthday.. I havent step into bq since 1234567 mths ago and i realise i'm so out of that place and e reason partly is cos of the ppl there or probably i feel so much older being there.. Whatever, i guess i wont drop by thr unless for special occasion (:
Yang has closed down.. Although i dont been thr as often as before, somehow or rather i felt abit wasted.. I've been to that particular place for 4 or 5 yrs be it Tangs club, SOS or Club yang but too bad..
I miss working and i enjoyed not working, i miss my friends bt i dunno whether they miss me.. I want to go sunway lagoon, i want to go on cruise, i want to go gold coast, i want to go japan, i want to go paris and so many more..
Okay, i think i better get myself prepare if not i'll be nag agn if he reach and im still not down yet..

Friends are always e truely one (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home